Benefits from syncing Box and OneDrive via MultCloud
In this era of technology, more and more software are designed to sync files between Box and OneDrive. Anyway, MultCloud will be the one recommended here because you may get following benefits from using MultCloud:
- MultCloud simplifies the combination of cloud services. You’re able to transfer files from one cloud to another with just one login. No need to download any files. So far, more than 20 cloud services have been supported: Dropbox, Evernote, Flickr, Amazon Cloud Drive, Amazon S3, WebDav, Google Drive, Box, SugarSync, OneDrive, CloudMe, Cubby, MyDrive, WEB.DE, Yandex, Hidrive, BaiDu, MediaFire, ownCloud, Alfresco, ADrive, Hubic, MySQL, MEGA and FTP/SFTP. In addition, synchronization among several accounts of the same provider is also available such as Box sync multiple accounts.
- Without installing apps on devices. Since MultCloud is a web-based tool, every operation can be done in the browser so that you don’t have to worry about the storage of your mobiles.
- Comprehensive file manager. Before you copy or move files in MultCloud, contextmenu may offer more options like Preview, Share, Rename, etc. Preview plunks for DOC, XLS, JPG, PDF, HTML and so on.
- Scheduled transfer. If you need to do backup regularly, MultCloud allows scheduled transmission even after power off. It’s possible to set email notification as well.
- Security Guarantee. 1st, website connect and data transfer use 256-bit AES encryption for SSL. 2nd, data won’t be cached in MultCloud’s servers. 3rd, cloud accessing is based on OAuth authorization which does not save your password.
How to sync Box and OneDrive with MultCloud
Doing is better than saying, let’s see how to easily sync documents between Box and OneDrive with MultCloud.
Step 1: Sign in MultCloud or experience without signing up.
Step 2: Connect OneDrive to Box by adding them into MultCloud.
Step 3: Integration is finished here. It’s ready for sync between Box and OneDrive in 3 methods:
♦ Directly drag targets from one cloud to another.
♦ From contextmenu, “Copy” or “Copy to” will do the trick.
♦ Last way, go to Transfer tab where also realizes scheduled file copy.
Update : Now you can use MultCloud's Cloud Sync service sync between Box and OneDrive directly, there are 8 sync ways in all.
Tips: It happens occasionally that you forget the location of some important files especially for people who own many cloud services. Don’t worry, you can search across clouds by typing keywords or the suffix to find them quickly.