What Is Merge Personal and Business Microsoft Accounts OneDrive?
Merge OneDrive personal and business Microsoft accounts means to combine the cloud drive storages belong to OneDrive personal account and OneDrive business account. Therefore, we can manage both accounts in one place with only sign in once and without shift from one account to another.
How to Merge Personal and Business OneDrive?
Currently, there is no official service which can merge personal and business OneDrive. How do I merge my personal and business OneDrive? I make use of a professional and reliable 3rd party freeware named MultCloud that can help me merge OneDrive for business and personal.
Create MultCloud account
In order to use MultCloud, we only have to create an account of it since it is a web-based software. We can find the sign in entrance everywhere in its official website offered above.
Add OneDrive to MultCloud
1. Sign in to MultCloud account. In the main interface, click Add Clouds tab and select OneDrive (for personal) or OneDrive for Business.
2. Click Add OneDrive Account.
3. If there are OneDrive account(s) currently signed in, MultCloud will automatically detect them and let us choose one and also allow us to add other Microsoft accounts. If not, we have to sign in one OneDrive account that we want to add to MultCloud platform.
4. Finally, we can see the added OneDrive account on the left menu of Cloud Explorer tab.
MultCloud only allows us to add one cloud account for one time. To add more OneDrive account, either personal or business, just repeat the above processes.
Merge OneDrive Personal and Business for Easy Management
Until now, we successfully merge OneDrive personal with business. Then, we can manage them on MultCloud platform freely as we like.
Select and right-click on target item(s) and choose:
- New Folder – Create a new folder in current directory.
- Upload – Upload file from local or online (upload file via URL).
- Download – Download this file from this cloud to local storage.
- Delete – Delete the selected item(s).
- Rename – Rename current item.
- Cut – Cut this file to paste it to another folder of this cloud account or paste to another cloud drive.
- Preview – Preview this photo, video or doc.
- Share – Share this/these to others.
- Copy to – Make a duplicate of this file and save duplicate in another folder or another cloud.
- Properties – View properties of this item.
- Go to official site – Open the official webpage of this cloud drive.