Stored your photos on cloud storage service
Photos are becoming the largest data in people’s daily life. People always take photos to remember the specific moment. However, the phone or camera has a limited storage device that could not satisfy people’s demand. Under this circumstance, cloud storage service can help a lot. Storing photos to cloud storage service is a good way to save the storage space on phone or camera, or other devices. MEGA is such a great cloud storage device that you can store your photos on.
But what if you would like to share the photos with your friends or your family, while they are using other cloud storage service such as Box? How to transfer photos from MEGA to Box or other cloud drives?
Using MultCloud to transfer photos from MEGA to Box
MultCloud is a great software that can help you integrate all cloud drives on one account and then, manage then and use the data flexible. With MultCloud, transferring data between different cloud storage drives becomes very easily, including transfer photos from MEGA to Box.
1. Open the webstie of MultCloud. Then, click Sign Up or Create an Account on the site page.
2. It will skip to another page where you can type in the main information to create your own MultCloud account (You may need to activate your account by accessing your email).
3. Then, add your MEGA and Box account to your MultCloud account though Add Cloud Drives so that you can manage them well.
Note: If you have other cloud storage device, you can also add it to MultCloud. MultCloud supports many cloud services including Google Drives, AmazonS3, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, FTP, Amazon, Cloudme, Cubby, Mydrive, WEB.DE, Yandex, Hidrive, Baidu, MediaFire, OwnCloud, Alfresco, ADrive, Flickr, HubiC, Mysql, Evernote, MEGA, SugarSync.
4. After adding your cloud drives to your MultCloud account, you can use it to transfer photos from MEGA to Box. Click Cloud Transfer at the top, then, click From: to select the photos on MEGA (here is the folder “vivi”). Click OK.
5. Then, click To: to choose Box as the destination place, you can create a new folder by clicking the folder icon.
6. Then, you can click Transfer Now to start the task.
- You can click Options to set up more including an email notification or add a filter to exclude certain files from being transfer or include certain files from being transfer.
- You can also click Schedule to set up an automatic transferring task for daily, weekly, monthly.
*Update: Nowadays, you can sync cloud drive in MultCloud's Cloud Sync service.