Google Drive Offline sync not working?
Don’t you wanna make your Google Drive sync files to other cloud storage without an Internet connection? Like when you are on a plane or the wifi suddenly stops working. Although you can set offline sync in Google Drive: go to the website → click Settings → select offline.
It only realizes sync between computers and Google Drive. Meanwhile, there exist two main limitations:
- Google Drive Offline doesn’t apply to any other browser such as Safari or Internet Explorer, except Chrome.
- It does not currently sync files of PDF, audio files, video files, Microsoft Documents, etc.
Offline sync Google Drive to another via MultCloud
In fact, MultCloud not only accomplish Google Drive offline sync well because it’s an app that integrates all cloud services in one place. It also supports synchronization among other 20 more clouds: Dropbox, Evernote, Flickr, Amazon Cloud Drive, Amazon S3, WebDav, Box, SugarSync, OneDrive, CloudMe, Cubby, MyDrive, WEB.DE, Yandex, Hidrive, BaiDu, MediaFire, ownCloud, Alfresco, ADrive, Hubic, MySQL, MEGA and FTP/SFTP. Let’s see how to set up Google Drive auto sync to another in MultCloud.
1) Register or experience without signing up.
2) Add your Google Drive account as well as other cloud services you need. Several accounts of the same provider are permitted. Provided the cloud service supports OAuth authorization, its username&password will not be required.
3) It’s time for Google Drive offline sync. Go to Transfer tab and choose Schedule Later.
4) There are 4 modes available. Set according to your demands.
Tips: MultCloud offers email notification of course when completing the task. More information please view Options in the lower-left corner.
Then, the backup or transmission task will run on time automatically even your computer power off. By the way, Google Chrome extension of MultCloud has been developed already. Instructions please see: https://www.multcloud.com/tutorials/multcloud-google-chrome-app-extension-1004.html
Update: MultCloud has developed a special Sync Service since 4.0. There are eight sync ways in total.
Other features you might be interested in: