If you want to link two personal Dropbox accounts to make accessing them both from your computer, mobile phone device, etc, MultCloud is a nice tool to help you realize it.
Why Need to Connect Two Personal Dropbox Accounts?
We all know Dropbox is one of the most popular online cloud storage service, offering a great way to sync files to desktops or mobile devices. So almost every computer user creates a Dropbox account, and some even have two personal accounts for different storage. However, what should they do when they want to move files between them quickly?
Because the Dropbox does not support two accounts on one computer, the traditional way is: first download the files from one account to the local disk, log out the present account and log in another account, then upload the files to it. Sound complex and time-consuming, right?
So is there any easy way to transfer files from one Dropbox account to another directly? Absolutely Yes! You can try to combine Dropbox accounts together on one platform!
How to Combine Two Dropbox Accounts Easily with MultCloud?
When it comes to merging two Dropbox accounts, MultCloud is highly recommended and really worth your trying. It is a FREE multiple cloud storage manager based on the web that allows you to manage multiple cloud drives and link all of your cloud drives together from one place with one account only.
It currently supports more than 30 cloud drives, including Google Drive, G Suite, Dropbox, Dropbox for Business, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, MEGA, FTP, Amazon S3, Box, pCloud, etc. Here, we'll show you how it works.
1. Visit MultCloud official site and create a free account if you don’t have account..
2. After login, click “Add Clouds” and select Dropbox to add. You can use the same way to add another Dropbox account to MultCloud.
3. Input a display name for the account and click “Add Dropbox Account”. Since you have two Dropbox accounts to add, you should give each a different name in order to distinguish them easily later.
4. Then you will be redirected to Dropbox to sign in and link with MultCloud.
5. After that, your two personal Dropbox accounts are successfully connected in MultCloud. Then you can easily manage them easily like syncing or transferring the data between these two different Dropbox accounts.
Here we will show you how to sync data among two Dropbox accounts.
Sync Files between Two Dropbox Accounts with MultCloud
1. In the main interface of Multcloud, click “Cloud Sync” on the top.
2. Click on the left box to select one Dropbox account as source and then click on the right box to select the other account as destination. You can also specify any folder in your Dropbox account as source or destination. Click “Sync Now” to start the sync.
If you want to sync files to multiple locations at the same time, you cloud click on "+Add More" to add destination location.
If you want to empty all files in the source directory, you could use "Move Sync” through "Options"---"General".
In conclusion, Multcloud makes it as easy as possible to connect two personal Dropbox accounts. Therefore, you do not need to log on and log off or download anything to your computer when transferring or switching data between them. Most importantly, Multcould is also able to help sync files between different cloud drives.