Why you need connect two personal Dropbox accounts?
Dropbox is one of the most popular online cloud storage service, offering a great way to sync files to desktops or mobile devices. So almost every computer user creates a Dropbox account, and some even have two personal accounts for different storage. However, what they can do when they want to move files between them quickly? Because the Dropbox does not support two accounts on one computer, so the traditional way is: first download the files from one account to the local disk, log out the present account and log in another account, then upload the files to it. Sound complex and time-consuming, right?
So is there any easy way to transfer files from one to another? Absolutely Yes! You can try to combine Dropbox accounts together on one platform!
How to combine two Dropbox accounts easily?
When it comes to merging two personal Dropbox accounts, MultCloud is highly recommended and really worth your trying. It is a free online tool that allows you to manage multiple cloud drives and link all of your cloud drives together like Google Drive, Amazon Cloud Drive, OneDrive, etc. Here, we’ll show you how it works.
1) Visit MultCloud official site and create a free account if you don’t have one yet.
2) After login, click on “Add Cloud Drives”, select “Dropbox” and click “Next”.
3) Input a display name for the account and click “Add Dropbox Account”. Since you have two Dropbox accounts to add, you should give each a different name in order to distinguish them easily later.
4) Then you will be redirected to Dropbox to sign in and link with MultCloud. After that, your two personal Dropbox accounts are successfully connected in MultCloud. Then you can easily manage them easily like syncing or transferring the data between these two different Dropbox accounts.
Here we will show you how to sync data among two Dropbox accounts in MultCloud
1) In the main interface of Multcloud, click “Cloud Sync” on the top.
2) Click on the left box to select one Dropbox account as source and then click on the right box to select the other account as destination. You can also specify any folder in your Dropbox account as source or destination.
3) Click “Sync Now” to start the sync.
In conclusion, Multcloud makes it as easy as possible to connect two personal Dropbox accounts. Therefore, you do not need to log on and log off or download anything to your computer when transferring or switching data between them. Most importantly, Multcould is also able to help sync files between different cloud drives.
You may also like