Copying and moving are two common operations in MultCloud. With MultCloud, you can easily copy or move file(s) from one cloud service to another without downloading to local disk first then re-uploading. The features of MultCloud will help you save lots of time.To copy files between cloud services with MultCloud:
- Log in MultCloud. First you should ensure that you have MultCloud account and have already added cloud drive(s) in MultCloud.
- Select any one cloud services in MultCloud to open, we take Dropbox as an example. Click it, then everything in it will be display in MultCloud’s interface.
- Select the file in Dropbox that you want to copy, right click it, you will see there are “Copy” and “Copy to” options on the right-click context menu. I’ll explain separately.
- If you select “Copy”, you should paste it in OneDrive. Open OneDrive, right click content area in the MultCloud, there will be a “Paste” option, select it please.
- If you select “Copy to”, there will be a pop-up window as the following picture. Of course, select the destination cloud service--OneDrive first, then click the “Transfer” button. The file will be copied automatically.
- The optional box “Move” on the “Copy to” pop-up window that means If you checked it, the original file will be removed after you click “Transfer” button.
- The optional box “Multi-selection” that means you can select multiple destination cloud drive, the file will be copied to all of them at one time.
- Both “Copy” and “Copy to” options support copying more than one files/folders or even all files/folders from one cloud service to another cloud service at one time.
Select the file that you want to move in Dropbox, then dragging it by holding left mouse button and dropping in OneDrive.
You can select more than one files/folders or even all files/folders from to move from one cloud service to another cloud service by dragging and dropping at one time.